Here's how YOU can make a difference!
Join iParticipate and help us to:
- Spread awareness in your community.
- Wear an iParticipate wristband!
- Distribute postcards, flyers, brochures, and other literature. Call us and we’ll send some to you!
- Spread awareness on the internet.
- Forward our pages to your friends and loved ones.
- Mention us, follow us and friend us on your favorite social media networking sites.
- See how many times you can use the hashtag #iParticipate in your posts!
- If you're a blogger, please blog away! Use your own site and please drop a line here on ours!
- Become an Ambassador in your community! We're always recruiting for great Ambassadors all over the U.S. who can help spread the word about specific studies we're recruiting for, who know their hometown well, who enjoy interacting with a lot of different people (by phone, via social media, and primarily in person), and who want to earn extra money making a difference where they live. Sound like you? Please drop us a line here!
- Spread awareness about clinical trials—and the need for more volunteers to take part. Let other people know that new treatments do not go from the laboratory straight to the pharmacy! They have to make a crucial stop in clinical trials. Thousands of trials are registered with the FDA taking place and most still need volunteers!
- Visit our find a study page on this website to find out more about the studies currently available based on your eligibility to enroll. Just answer a few anonymous questions
- Consider taking part in a clinical trial. Find a study now!
- Tell your family, friends, and colleagues about clinical studies and forward them the link to this website.