Scan the code to register.
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSIONS
iParticipate hosts virtual discussions about health related topics. Since most of us enjoy sharing our perspectives, participating in these discussions is fun and easy! Participants log in at the required time and make money by discussing their opinions and life experiences.
iParticipate discussions are always health-related. Some of our focus group will be about clinical trials, while many others may be about experiences seeking health care. Some discussions will be dedicated to those of us who have participated in past studies. Others will only be for people who have never participated before.
iParticipate will conduct most discussions in English. Additional Spanish-only small group discussions will also be scheduled.
Type of Feedback Needed
Sponsor companies are interested in your feedback on a variety of topics! Other topics of discussion will include personal or family member experience with specific medical conditions, such as diabetes, or lupus, or asthma, or Alzheimers disease, or heart disease. Some focus groups might seek your opinion about new product ideas and others might require that you actually use a sample— or test an app or website— and provide your feedback on them.
Download + Log In
These small group conversations will take place using a technology platform such as Zoom. This will require that you own a smart phone or computer, be able to download the app, and be comfortable navigating the functions on the platform.
Small group discussions typically last between 1-2 hours. At this time, participants will be expected to devote their undivided attention to the conversation.
Small Group Discussion STEPS
- Participants register to participate in a discussion group for a specific day and time
- Participants receive a consent form that they need to review, complete and return to iParticipate
- Participants will be approved for each session on a first-come, first-served basis
- Participants will receive log-in details and a link for their session
- Participants will log in on the day and time specified, and will need both audio and video turned on
- Participants voluntarily answer questions, taking turns with the other participants in that group
- Participant responses are recorded for content and responses only; iParticipate maintains the privacy of all data collected
- Participants will receive compensation as specified for that discussion group and their compliance with the rules